5 pairs of Made in the USA jeans -- there's something for everyone
In recent months, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has received some messages from readers who are concerned about a Fashion Friday listing from December of 2011. The listing features a denim company called "Not Your Daughter's Jeans." Readers are (rightfully) concerned that recent purchases from the company no longer seem to be "Made in America."
I spent some time looking around online, and found that many of the company's pants are still Made in the U.S.A., but for those who are a little leery, there are other Made in the U.S.A. denim companies that make jeans in a variety of styles and pricepoints:
Texas Jeans -- Made in North Carolina, work & casual, with the current sale prices range from $20-$30
Roundhouse -- Made in Oklahoma, workwear, jeans sell for about $40
Bullet Blues -- Made in Los Angeles, casual to couture, priced between $150-175
Ruell and Ray -- Made in Georgia, casual to couture, priced between $90-$200
Imogene & Willie -- Made in Nashville, couture, priced between $200-$300
Have a favorite pair of American-made denim? Tell us about it in the comments, or tweet it at us!
Image from Bullet Blues website.
Related recent Blogs
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014