AAM Friend Beri Fox is Delivering a Message on American Manufacturing
In recent months Marble King President and CEO Beri Fox has appeared on The Colbert Report as well as The Martha Stewart Show as well as the Alliance for American Manufacturing's town hall meeting in Wheeling, West Virginia. And she's out to deliver a message on keeping it made in the USA.
WTOV9.com reports, "Since her appearance on 'The Colbert Report,' Fox said business has picked up and her inbox has been full with messages of encouragement and support from other manufacturers dealing with the same struggle she is."
Fox is concerned about the rise of China economically, and plans to be in Washington 4 times within the next 30 days to advocate for American-made products in order to save jobs in her state of West Virginia, and across the country in general.
Related recent Blogs
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013