The Alliance for American Manufacturing’s (AAM) Scott Paul talks to "Sly in the Morning"
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul spoke with Wisconsin radio show “Sly in the Morning” on Tuesday.
The conversation covered a variety of topics relevant to manufacturing and the Wisconsin economy.
The way to be competitive…you have to defend your industry and your workers in this country…We can be globally competitive in about 94% of manufacturing, and that’s the management consultant, Booz, who came to that conclusion. It’s not a labor union saying that, it’s not Barack Obama saying that. It’s a cold-hearted management consultant who’s saying that, but we need the right policies.
To listen to the full interview, click here.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013