Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field staff meet with Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN)
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field coordinators Michael Mitchell and Rachel Bennett Steury recently met with Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN) in Fort Wayne. Mitchell and Bennett Steury thanked Rep. Donnelly for his continued support of U.S. manufacturing, his co-sponsorship of H.R.639 (the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act), and for co-signing a letter to President Obama urging action on subsidized auto parts imports from China.
Editor's Note: Rep. Donnelly is running for U.S. Senate. The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) does not endorse candidates.
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013