Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field staff meet with Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN)
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field coordinators Michael Mitchell and Rachel Bennett Steury recently met with Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN) in Fort Wayne. Mitchell and Bennett Steury thanked Rep. Donnelly for his continued support of U.S. manufacturing, his co-sponsorship of H.R.639 (the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act), and for co-signing a letter to President Obama urging action on subsidized auto parts imports from China.
Editor's Note: Rep. Donnelly is running for U.S. Senate. The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) does not endorse candidates.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013