April 16, 2012 Headlines: Video Inside Foxconn, U.S.-Colombia FTA, Battle for Middle Class Voters, and More
NPR: Exclusive video from inside a Foxconn factory in China.
Krugman: Spanish austerity programs are driving the country back into a crisis.
The Hill: U.S.-Colombia FTA will take effect in May.
USW Blog: The importance of having a debate about manufacturing policy.
The Atlantic: China is poised to enter Phase II of economic growth, and that means the end of cheap goods in minimum-wage factories.
The Hill: Massive spending cuts are on the horizon, and neither party is willing to take action to stop them.
The Atlantic: President Obama appears to be winning the battle for middle-class voters.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013