April 23, 2012 Headlines: Improving Economy in Swing States, Effects of Factory Closures, Beijing Auto Show, and More
AP: Good news for the Obama re-elect team, an improving economy is paying benefits in the swing states.
WSJ: States with manufacturing bases saw the biggest drops in unemployment.
The Economist: 3-D printing and the future of manufacturing.
AP: GM and VW both look to expand in China.
WSJ: What happens when factories close.
USAT: Economists are sounding more optimistic in their forecasts for the rest of 2012.
AP: At the Beijing Auto Show, the increasing focus on cars aimed at Chinese buyers.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013