April 25, 2011 Headlines: China Currency Manipulation, GM Surging to the Top, and More
China’s Yuan is now at a 17-year high (Bloomberg), and there’s speculation that China could loosen currency controls to curb inflation. How will this play out (Reuters) in the coming months?
Economist: Another take on using currency controls to stem inflation.
WaPo: What are the consequences of a falling U.S. Dollar?
NYT: Happy Easter… unless you try to worship in China.
NYT: Obama administration makes a push for Corporate tax reform. Will it work?
NYT: Have the Fed’s stimulus efforts helped ordinary Americans? Most economists say no.
USAT: Good news for Automakers: GM is likely to dethrone Toyota as #1 in sales.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013