April 26, 2012 Headlines: Fed's April Statement, U.K. Recession, Economics and Elections, and More
WSJ: The Fed’s April statement.
The Atlantic: The U.K.’s is entering a double-dip recession, thanks to the Cameron government’s austerity plans.
Krugman: The subtle austerity of the Obama administration has cost the economy 1.3 million jobs.
WSJ: China’s crackdown on free speech on the internet has taken down another journalist.
The Hill: A poor economic situation this fall would aid the Romney campaign.
WSJ: Chrome is in at the Beijing Auto Show.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013