April 3, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing Up In March, Gloomy Economic Forecasts, and More
AP: Factory productivity and hiring were up in March, another good sign for the economy.
The Hill: More on the expansion of manufacturing in March.
WSJ: Podcast on the improving economic forecasts.
Bloomberg: Good news from the manufacturing sector lifts stocks.
Ezra Klein: Why economic forecasts remain gloomy, despite continued good news.
NYT: A rare inside glimpse into decision making in China.
WaPo: China has lifted their crackdown on microblogging, for now.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014