Beri Fox Rocks The Colbert Report: "Level the Playing Field."
Beri Fox, who served as a panelist at the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Wheeling, West Virginia town hall last month, was interviewed on The Colbert Report last night. Fox, who is president of Marble King--one of the last remaining marble manufacturers in the U.S.-- discussed the troubles that her company faces when competing with subsidized imports from China.
Watch her interview, below.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|America's Job Loss - Beri Fox|
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- What can we expect from the upcoming Treasury report on exchange rates? • by mmcmullan • 04/08/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014