Beri Fox Rocks The Colbert Report: "Level the Playing Field."
Beri Fox, who served as a panelist at the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Wheeling, West Virginia town hall last month, was interviewed on The Colbert Report last night. Fox, who is president of Marble King--one of the last remaining marble manufacturers in the U.S.-- discussed the troubles that her company faces when competing with subsidized imports from China.
Watch her interview, below.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|America's Job Loss - Beri Fox|
Related recent Blogs
- Labor Day Travel a Reminder Why We Need Infrastructure Investment • by elizabethbb • 08/29/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- Made in China: “A Mistake That Will Be Hard to Turn Around For Decades” • by elizabethbb • 08/27/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014