Beri Fox Rocks The Colbert Report: "Level the Playing Field."
Beri Fox, who served as a panelist at the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Wheeling, West Virginia town hall last month, was interviewed on The Colbert Report last night. Fox, who is president of Marble King--one of the last remaining marble manufacturers in the U.S.-- discussed the troubles that her company faces when competing with subsidized imports from China.
Watch her interview, below.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|America's Job Loss - Beri Fox|
Related recent Blogs
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013