Beri Fox Rocks The Colbert Report: "Level the Playing Field."
Beri Fox, who served as a panelist at the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Wheeling, West Virginia town hall last month, was interviewed on The Colbert Report last night. Fox, who is president of Marble King--one of the last remaining marble manufacturers in the U.S.-- discussed the troubles that her company faces when competing with subsidized imports from China.
Watch her interview, below.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|America's Job Loss - Beri Fox|
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- We’re Live From Netroots Nation! • by elizabethbb • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- The OCTG Trade Case Heads to the International Trade Commission • by TGarland • 07/16/2014