December 16, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, Income Inequality, China Revolt, and More
WaPo: China’s boom is ending, pulled down by shortcomings in investments, exports, and manufacturing.
The Hill: Jobless claims are now at a three-year low.
NPR: More coverage from Wukan, the Chinese village in open revolt.
WSJ: China is cracking down on bloggers.
Charlie Cook: Do recent upticks in employment give hope to Obama’s re-election chances?
WSJ: China’s banks have increased their lending.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014