December 7, 2011 Headlines: Bringing Jobs Back, Obama's Speech, China's Rail Investments, and More
The American Prospect: What we can do to bring manufacturing jobs back.
The Atlantic: Coverage and analysis of Obama’s economic speech.
The Hill: Another bipartisan jobs bill has been announced. Will there be any action on this one?
WSJ: A look at what China’s investment in railroad infrastructure has wrought.
AP: Bill Gates is talking with China to develop the next generation of nuclear reactors.
WaPo: The economic power of workers is declining steadily.
WSJ: Food stamp use is up in every state.
The Big Picture: Representatives from the U.S., Japan, and India are meeting to discuss plans for the South China Sea.
Related recent Blogs
- IMTS 2014: The View From AAM's Booth • by mmcmullan • 09/12/2014
- Sneak Peek: Titan-American Built Star Titan Gilroy Chats with Scott Paul about the Made-in-China Bay Bridge • by elizabethbb • 09/10/2014
- Visit AAM This Week at the International Manufacturing Technology Show • by TGarland • 09/07/2014
- Manufacturing sector gains zero jobs in August: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/05/2014
- China trade deficit hits new record in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/04/2014
- Joe Biden Praises Apprenticeships at NH Shipyard • by mmcmullan • 09/03/2014
- We’re Celebrating Factory Man — and You Could Win a Copy! • by elizabethbb • 09/03/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014