Electric Cars: Made in ???
Electric Cars have a reputation as “tomorrow’s” technology. One of the reasons car companies find it hard to market electric cars is that they are often seen as a gimmick. To help fix this, a massive consumer education campaign is currently underway.
And it comes not a moment too soon, as electric vehicles could provide a huge leap in clean energy manufacturing technology. The big question remains, where will these cars be made? There's no doubt that China wants to corner the market on electric vehicles. Will the U.S. be up to the challenge?
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013