Shower your special someone with American-made gifts this holiday.
Valentine's Day is less than a week away. Do you honor Valentine’s Day gift-giving traditions but aren't sure what to get your significant other for the holiday? We've picked out 10 Made in America products that will make this holiday special for you and your loved one.
1. LaLa Land: No, not the movie. If quality — and a little bit of whimsy — is something you are searching for when it comes to Valentine’s Day, look no further. Artist Brian Nash has created a line of pajamas that provide comfort and quality while sleeping that will make a great Valentine's gift. Customers who spend $95 or more receive a free 5” x5” heart painting by Nash, who also sells Made in the USA T-shirts, hats, belts and even pet products.
2. Love+Grace: This California-based company is a luxury pajama and loungewear brand from designer Julie Zipperer, who has 20+ years experience in the loungewear industry. The brand is designed for cool, chic women who enjoy being comfortable at the same time.
3. Eco Lustre: Looking for a place to shop for cute, cool, elegant jewelry that is also affordable and environmentally friendly? Eco Lustre is the place to go. The company also provides eco-friendly gift wrap with every order, the perfect finishing touch for any gift.
4. Voluspa: Founders Traci and Troy Arntsen founded the exotic fragrance company in 1999 to create "extravagance that is effortlessly chic." Voluspa offers a variety of gift sets, all made in Southern California. "Voluspa is truly an affordable luxury. Our ingredients for fragrance are sourced globally and are on par with fine fragrance. Not your typical mid range candle fragrance. That is why we have such a cult and celebrity following for our scents," Traci Arntsen says.
5. Philosophy: The well-being beauty brand inspires women to look, live, and feel their best. Philosophy seeks to bridge the gap between what is offered in dermatologist offices and retail everywhere, so that all women can access the best skin-care technologies available. Philosophy also pledges to contribute 1 percent of sales to the Hope & Grace Initiative, and awards multiple financial grants each year to local organizations working to empower women through promotion of mental health and well-being.
6. Tervis: Looking for a practical Valentine's Day gift? Tervis offers a range of Valentine's Day-themed drinkware perfect for your sweetie — or just someone you want to celebrate this holiday. Tervis pledges to keep hot drinks hotter, cold drinks colder and is even customizable.
7. Goetze’s: Is your Valentine a caramel junky? If so, Goetze’s candy products, including Caramel Creams and Cow Tales, make the perfect gift, all while Keeping it Made in America. The company's website also has instructions for crafting a special Candy Wreath.
8. Russell Stover: Treat the chocolate lover in your life with a box from this classic candy company. Clara and Russell Stover began making candy in the kitchen of their Denver home in 1923. Today, the company is the largest U.S. maker of boxed chocolates and operates under three principles — quality, service and value — and remain a Valentine's Day favorite.
9. Teleflora: Valentine's Day isn’t complete without flowers! Consider sending roses, tulips, orchids, and lilies to a special someone this holiday, all hand-delivered by a local florist.
10. Savino: Looking for an ingenious way to serve and preserve your favorite drinks with your Valentine? Look no further. Savino is the wine saver you’ve been looking for that protects wine from oxidation, allowing you to save some for later.
- Made in America