Fashion Friday: DIY Halloween from American Apparel
Still don’t know what to be for Halloween? FEAR not: American Apparel’s DIY Halloween guide will help you put together the perfect American-made costume.
From the funny, to the scary, to the downright strange, there are plenty of options that will frighten and delight your friends. (There are even some great costume ideas for kids and your four-legged friends!)
So rather than buying cheap costumes made abroad, swing by American Apparel and Keep it Made in America this Halloween.
Related recent Blogs
- June 18, 2013 Headlines: Free trade in DC, defending surveillance tactics, and more. • by LRaup • 06/18/2013
- May 31, 2013 Headlines: A Make It In America campaign, adding currency to the TPP, and more. • by LRaup • 05/31/2013
- Buy American wins and losses in Texas. • by scapozzola • 05/29/2013
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013