Fashion Friday: DIY Halloween from American Apparel
Still don’t know what to be for Halloween? FEAR not: American Apparel’s DIY Halloween guide will help you put together the perfect American-made costume.
From the funny, to the scary, to the downright strange, there are plenty of options that will frighten and delight your friends. (There are even some great costume ideas for kids and your four-legged friends!)
So rather than buying cheap costumes made abroad, swing by American Apparel and Keep it Made in America this Halloween.
Related recent Blogs
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- This Invest in America ad brought to you by the U.S. Department of Commerce • by TGarland • 11/05/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Mixed signals from the US Chamber of Commerce • by LDonia • 10/23/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013