Fashion Friday: GO Athletic Apparel
The good news: Spring is officially here. The bad news: You’ve run out of excuses not to get outside and start exercising.
So why not hit the pavement or gym in American-made gear from GO Athletic Apparel, and feel good about getting in shape AND supporting a Made in USA company?
GO Athletic makes all its products right here in America, and offers a full line of men’s and women’s compression shorts, compression shirts, as well as year-round athletic apparel.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013
- New York City-made clothing barely visible among garments sold in the United States • by LDonia • 09/06/2013
- Keep your ballroom dance aspirations American-made • by LDonia • 08/30/2013
- Love T-shirts? Make sure you keep your T's Made in the USA • by LDonia • 08/23/2013