Fashion Friday: "green 3 apparel"
Facebook follower Amanda Williams Owens suggested we check out green 3 apparel for this week’s Fashion Friday.
green 3’s website describes the brand as:
"a company that designs, sources, produces and markets stylish, high quality sustainable fiber apparel, accessories and soft home goods. green 3 differentiates itself from other sustainable and conventional brands by supplying a product line that focuses on…made in the U.S.A. from concept to end product.”
Sandy Martin founded green 3 after some years of personal frustration with women’s fashion retailers for, among other reasons, being more concerned about profit than the communities and environments of the places where the manufacturing companies resided.
In addition to the company’s commitment to producing American-made products, green 3 works with organizations that provide jobs and training for adults with disabilities.
Check out green 3’s clothes here.
Photo from green 3 apparel's website.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: AAM staff selects gifts for wearing, riding and carrying • by LDonia • 12/21/2013
- #ShopAmerica: The American-made gift you make yourself ... sort of • by LDonia • 12/20/2013
- Rep.Tim Ryan leads effort to prioritize U.S. manufacturing in tax reform discussions • by TGarland • 12/20/2013
- December 20, 2013: Manufacturing weathermen • by mmcmullan • 12/20/2013
- Guest Post: Congressman Tim Ryan on the importance of American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/19/2013
- QOTD: AAM President Scott Paul talks young workers in manufacturing • by TGarland • 12/19/2013
- December 19, 2013: New gig for Baucus? • by mmcmullan • 12/19/2013
- Missed our #ShopAmerica twitter chat? We've got you covered! • by LDonia • 12/18/2013
- WE ARE ... made in Pennsylvania • by TGarland • 12/18/2013
- December 18, 2013: Selling the trade agenda • by mmcmullan • 12/18/2013