February 10, 2011 Headlines: Responding to Romer, GM Expands in China, Protesting Foxconn, and More
HuffPo: AAM’s Scott Paul responds to Christina Romer on manufacturing.
AP: GM has received environmental approval to begin construction on a plant in China.
WSJ: By 2018, China will be buying 30 million cars per year.
Reuters: Chinese inflation rose with the Lunar New Year.
NYT: Another response to Romer on the importance of Manufacturing.
WSJ: Protestors of Foxconn have yet to ditch their iPhones.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014