February 10, 2011 Headlines: Responding to Romer, GM Expands in China, Protesting Foxconn, and More
HuffPo: AAM’s Scott Paul responds to Christina Romer on manufacturing.
AP: GM has received environmental approval to begin construction on a plant in China.
WSJ: By 2018, China will be buying 30 million cars per year.
Reuters: Chinese inflation rose with the Lunar New Year.
NYT: Another response to Romer on the importance of Manufacturing.
WSJ: Protestors of Foxconn have yet to ditch their iPhones.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014