February 15, 2012 Headlines: Production Rises, Xi Jinping in D.C., Payroll Tax Cut, and More
Bloomberg: Manufacturing production continued to rise in January.
NYT: Xi and Obama meet in the Oval office.
FP: Tough talk on trade for Xi in Washington.
WSJ: Accompanying Xi Jinping to the U.S: top Chinese business leaders.
NYT: The iPad copyright dispute is escalating in China.
WSJ: Coverage of Xi’s visit to the Pentagon.
The Hill: Payroll tax cut extension appears to be coming together.
WSJ: Video report of Xi Jinping’s upcoming visit to Iowa.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013