February 23, 2012 Headlines: Debate Coverage, Chinese Pollution, USTR to Congress, and More
NYT: Coverage of last night’s GOP debate (the 20th, for those keeping score at home).
WSJ: Hong Kong’s pollution is worse than mainland China’s.
The Hill: The U.S. Trade Representative will brief Congress next week.
The Atlantic: Are American factories not as productive as we’d like to think?
WSJ: Reform movements are gaining steam in China.
Ezra Klein: Economists and experts react to Obama’s tax proposals.
The Hill: Rick Santorum responds to Mitt Romney’s tax plan.
WSJ: The largest players in China’s economy? State-owned enterprises.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013