February 27, 2012 Headlines: China's Coming Peril, Auto Rescue, and More
AP: World Bank economists say that China needs a new economic strategy for the 21st Century.
WSJ: More on China’s unsustainable path.
WSJ: The G-20 decides to give China a pass on her currency cheating.
TIME: China is not indestructible, and they are soon to face an economic crisis.
NJ: Manufacturing on the campaign trail doesn’t necessarily match the reality of what factory jobs need.
The Hill: American companies want to keep Japan out of a Pacific Rim trade pact.
WSJ: As the Michigan primary looms, President Obama reminds voters about the success of the Auto Rescue.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014