February 27, 2012 Headlines: China's Coming Peril, Auto Rescue, and More
AP: World Bank economists say that China needs a new economic strategy for the 21st Century.
WSJ: More on China’s unsustainable path.
WSJ: The G-20 decides to give China a pass on her currency cheating.
TIME: China is not indestructible, and they are soon to face an economic crisis.
NJ: Manufacturing on the campaign trail doesn’t necessarily match the reality of what factory jobs need.
The Hill: American companies want to keep Japan out of a Pacific Rim trade pact.
WSJ: As the Michigan primary looms, President Obama reminds voters about the success of the Auto Rescue.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014