February 8, 2012 Headlines: Low Skilled Workers Hurting, Rise of the Yuan, Transportation Bill, and More
Naked Capitalism: Taking Wired magazine to task for whitewashing the conditions at Foxconn.
WSJ: Domestic manufacturers are looking at adding capacity in the United States.
Krugman: How playing by the rules no longer gives us a middle-class lifestyle.
The Hill: Some progress on a transportation bill.
WSJ: President Obama highlights opportunities an innovation at the White House Science Fair.
AP: China’s cabinet is promising annual 13% wage increase through 2015, and measures to create 45 million new jobs.
WSJ: Congressmen want to take on China on rare earth minerals.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014