February 8, 2013 Headlines: U.S. annual deficit with China skyrockets, and more...
Bloomberg: U.S. Trade Deficit in goods falls, while annual deficit with China skyrocketed.
Washington Post: HP sets stricter guidelines for factory employment in China.
New York Times: China sees surge in both imports and exports from 2011 numbers.
WNYC: Bring manufacturing operations to the United States does not guarantee more jobs.
Washington Post: ExOne 3D printer sees shares nearly triple on first day as publicly traded company.
Business Insider: Ten key ways China's manufacturing dwarves the rest of the world.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013