This Halloween, don’t be scared to buy American
This Halloween, don’t be TRICKED into buying foreign-made junk. There are plenty of American-made goods and treats out there that will satisfy even the pickiest of ghosts and goblins. Check out our list below, and let us know what else you find!
The AFL-CIO compiled a great list of Union-made candy including Halloween favorites such as Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Dubble Bubble gum, Clark Bars, and Mary Janes.
American Apparel offers ideas for DIY Halloween costumes made from their products in their line, all of which are manufactured in their downtown LA factory.
Castles N Crowns has a great selection of American-made tutus and other princess gear.
And for mom and dad, we found some adult costumes on overstock.com Made in USA section, including "beer girl" and sailor outfits.
Halloween cookie cutters from Nordic Ware
Halloween gift pail from overstock.com
Halloween-themed dog toys from usab2com.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013