This Halloween, don’t be scared to buy American
This Halloween, don’t be TRICKED into buying foreign-made junk. There are plenty of American-made goods and treats out there that will satisfy even the pickiest of ghosts and goblins. Check out our list below, and let us know what else you find!
The AFL-CIO compiled a great list of Union-made candy including Halloween favorites such as Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Dubble Bubble gum, Clark Bars, and Mary Janes.
American Apparel offers ideas for DIY Halloween costumes made from their products in their line, all of which are manufactured in their downtown LA factory.
Castles N Crowns has a great selection of American-made tutus and other princess gear.
And for mom and dad, we found some adult costumes on overstock.com Made in USA section, including "beer girl" and sailor outfits.
Halloween cookie cutters from Nordic Ware
Halloween gift pail from overstock.com
Halloween-themed dog toys from usab2com.
Related recent Blogs
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013