Indiana State Republican Convention Delegates Discuss Auto Parts and Medical Device Manufacturing
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field coordinator Rachel Bennett Steury spent time at the Indiana State Republican Convention last week, where she met Patrick Jamison, a delegate from Kosciusko county.
The county is known as the orthopedic capital of the world and is home to 17 medical device manufacturers.
Jamison told Bennett Steury that he supports U.S. manufacturing because it's important to save Indiana's 132,000 jobs in the auto parts sector.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013