January 23, 2011 Headlines: Positive Jobs Trends, China's Pollution, Making iPhones, and More
Time: How permanent is the recent positive trend for manufacturing jobs?
NYT: What it would take to make the iPhone in America.
Yglesias: Why don’t we let the workers come here to build iPhones?
Politico: The House GOP wants to present a united front on Jobs in 2012. Will it be followed with serious action?
WSJ: China looks to expand their blue water naval capacity.
EE: Why Mitt Romney isn’t a Rockefeller, Carnegie, or Vanderbilt.
WSJ: More (but small) positive signs for the economy.
The Hill: Previewing the State of the Union, tax reform will not feature prominently.
WSJ: Comparing the official Beijing pollution data to measurements at the U.S. Embassy.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013