January 30, 2011 Headlines: Factories Grow, GDP Analysis, China Chemical Spill, and More
Bloomberg: Applesauce, Automobiles, and the groundswell of manufacturing growth.
WSJ: Economists analyze recent GDP numbers, and the results are sobering.
WSJ: Secretary Geithner sees 2%-3% growth in 2012.
Bloomberg: Cadmium spill in China threatens the drinking water for millions of people.
WaPo: VW of America is talking growth at the Washington Auto Show.
The Hill: Job growth aids consumer confidence, which grows more jobs. Finally, a good economic cycle to be in.
WaPo: Comparing the Obama and Reagan recoveries.
The Hill: Stakes are high for the coming jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013