January 5, 2011 Headlines: Detroit Carmakers Gain Market Share, Jobless Rates Fall, and More
DFP: The Big Three all gained market share in 2011, the first time this has happened since 1988.
NYT: Economic upward mobility has never been at a weaker point in our history.
WSJ: Jobless rates appeared to fall across most cities.
WSJ: December factory activity was at the highest point since June.
Yglesias: ADP shows strong jobs gains in December.
WSJ: Take the ADP numbers with a grain of salt.
Krugman: More analysis of Obama’s and Romney’s records on job creation.
WSJ: Nokia will move their Asian headquarters from Singapore to China.
The Hill: Obama will unveil a summer jobs plan today, hoping to create 180,000 private sector job opportunities.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014