January 9, 2011 Headlines: GM Expands in China, Jobs Numbers Analysis, Legacy of Wukan, and More
Bloomberg: US Carmakers gained shares in China, led by GM.
WSJ: What was Mitt Romney’s legacy at Bain?
NYT: Op-ed on job opportunities in China.
WSJ: There is strength in the jobs numbers, but we need to sustain this level of growth.
WSJ: Analysis of the 2011 jobs numbers.
WaPo: Best job growth industries in 2011.
WSJ: Wukan and the rule of law in China.
NPR: Yes, we can celebrate the new jobs numbers. But cautiously.
Krugman: It’s sad that these job numbers are worth celebrating.
WSJ: The unemployment rate drop is for real.
The Atlantic: What the recession gave us.
WSJ: Economists react to the December jobs report.
Mandel: Insourcing as a source of job growth.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013