July 1, 2011 Headlines: Romney on the Economy, UK Manufacturing Slows, Chicago Factories Show Progress, and More
WSJ: Romney keeps up his attacks on Obama and the economy.
WaPo: China’s Communist Party has a gala celebration planned for its 90th Anniversary.
Bloomberg: Will China’s hard landing wreck global commodity markets?
Reuters: It turns out that China is buying more debt than they had disclosed to the U.S.
Guardian: UK Manufacturing is growing at the slowest pace in two years.
Bloomberg: Asia’s manufacturing slowdown is forcing Central Bankers to take a hard look at interest rates.
Time: China opens the longest sea bridge in the world.
USAT: What the United States can learn from other nations.
WSJ: Factories in the Chicago region are showing an increase in production.
WSJ: The government is supporting a $4.5 billion loan to First Solar, Inc.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013