July 1, 2011 Headlines: Romney on the Economy, UK Manufacturing Slows, Chicago Factories Show Progress, and More
WSJ: Romney keeps up his attacks on Obama and the economy.
WaPo: China’s Communist Party has a gala celebration planned for its 90th Anniversary.
Bloomberg: Will China’s hard landing wreck global commodity markets?
Reuters: It turns out that China is buying more debt than they had disclosed to the U.S.
Guardian: UK Manufacturing is growing at the slowest pace in two years.
Bloomberg: Asia’s manufacturing slowdown is forcing Central Bankers to take a hard look at interest rates.
Time: China opens the longest sea bridge in the world.
USAT: What the United States can learn from other nations.
WSJ: Factories in the Chicago region are showing an increase in production.
WSJ: The government is supporting a $4.5 billion loan to First Solar, Inc.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: AAM staff selects gifts for wearing, riding and carrying • by LDonia • 12/21/2013
- #ShopAmerica: The American-made gift you make yourself ... sort of • by LDonia • 12/20/2013
- Rep.Tim Ryan leads effort to prioritize U.S. manufacturing in tax reform discussions • by TGarland • 12/20/2013
- December 20, 2013: Manufacturing weathermen • by mmcmullan • 12/20/2013
- Guest Post: Congressman Tim Ryan on the importance of American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/19/2013
- QOTD: AAM President Scott Paul talks young workers in manufacturing • by TGarland • 12/19/2013
- December 19, 2013: New gig for Baucus? • by mmcmullan • 12/19/2013
- Missed our #ShopAmerica twitter chat? We've got you covered! • by LDonia • 12/18/2013
- WE ARE ... made in Pennsylvania • by TGarland • 12/18/2013
- December 18, 2013: Selling the trade agenda • by mmcmullan • 12/18/2013