July 20, 2012 Headlines: Campaign Ads, Russia Trade, China in Africa, and More
Ad Age: Both the Obama and Romney campaigns are highlighting manufacturing in their campaign ads.
The Hill: Russia trade bill is coming to the floor.
NYT: China is expanding ties to African nations.
WSJ: The Philly Fed shows manufacturing activity shrinking in July.
The Hill: Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) calls an insourcing bill “misleading”.
EE: Is Apple a manufacturer?
The Hill: Unemployment claims rise on laid off auto parts workers.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013