July 28, 2011 Headlines: AAM's Manufacturing Poll, Romney Takes on Obama on China, and More
Politico: AAM’s Manufacturing Poll shows people want manufacturing jobs and don’t see Washington taking any action on that front.
WSJ: Mitt Romney takes on Obama on China’s trade policies.
Reuters: China’s Aircraft Carrier program is worrying her neighbors.
USAT: Another casualty of high unemployment: car sales.
Toledo Blade: According to the Fed, manufacturing growth has slowed.
The Nation: For an eye-opening read, check out the potential for American collapse based on supply chain shocks.
WaPo: The cost of failing to maintain our infrastructure is spiraling upwards.
WaPo: The economy has slowed to a pace less than a crawl, and the potential for catastrophe is huge.
Related recent Blogs
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Congress Still Hasn't Made a Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by mmcmullan • 07/30/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014