July 28, 2011 Headlines: AAM's Manufacturing Poll, Romney Takes on Obama on China, and More
Politico: AAM’s Manufacturing Poll shows people want manufacturing jobs and don’t see Washington taking any action on that front.
WSJ: Mitt Romney takes on Obama on China’s trade policies.
Reuters: China’s Aircraft Carrier program is worrying her neighbors.
USAT: Another casualty of high unemployment: car sales.
Toledo Blade: According to the Fed, manufacturing growth has slowed.
The Nation: For an eye-opening read, check out the potential for American collapse based on supply chain shocks.
WaPo: The cost of failing to maintain our infrastructure is spiraling upwards.
WaPo: The economy has slowed to a pace less than a crawl, and the potential for catastrophe is huge.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013