July 28, 2011 Headlines: AAM's Manufacturing Poll, Romney Takes on Obama on China, and More
Politico: AAM’s Manufacturing Poll shows people want manufacturing jobs and don’t see Washington taking any action on that front.
WSJ: Mitt Romney takes on Obama on China’s trade policies.
Reuters: China’s Aircraft Carrier program is worrying her neighbors.
USAT: Another casualty of high unemployment: car sales.
Toledo Blade: According to the Fed, manufacturing growth has slowed.
The Nation: For an eye-opening read, check out the potential for American collapse based on supply chain shocks.
WaPo: The cost of failing to maintain our infrastructure is spiraling upwards.
WaPo: The economy has slowed to a pace less than a crawl, and the potential for catastrophe is huge.
Related recent Blogs
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014