July 5, 2012 Headlines: Trade Case Against China, Outsourcing, Factory Orders Up, and More
The Hill: President Obama is announcing a trade case against Chinese auto imports.
AP: A tank factory could feel the effects of sequestration this December, unless Congress acts.
NYT: China cut their key interest rate to prop up their economy.
Krugman: Mitt Romney, outsourcing, and deindustrialization.
NYT: Charting China’s growing environmental movement.
The Hill: Factory orders rose in May.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013