June 15, 2011 Headlines: Netroots Nation, China's Cyberattacks, Payroll Tax Break, and More
AAM will be blogging this week from Netroots Nation in Minneapolis, MN. Be sure to check out our Manufacturing Panel, Made-in-America Party and Fashion Show, and be sure to stick around for the Blues Brothers cover band.
WSJ: Richard Clarke warns of cyberattacks from China.
WSJ: Upside down: India sends outsourcing jobs to the U.S.
WSJ: A payroll tax break in the works?
USAT: Victims of tainted drywall from China are awarded a $55 million settlement.
USAT: Lots of incentives to put solar panels on the roofs of homes. Too bad most of them aren’t American made.
WaPo: The Washington Post editorial board praises the UAW for its willingness to compromise.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014