June 15, 2011 Headlines: Netroots Nation, China's Cyberattacks, Payroll Tax Break, and More
AAM will be blogging this week from Netroots Nation in Minneapolis, MN. Be sure to check out our Manufacturing Panel, Made-in-America Party and Fashion Show, and be sure to stick around for the Blues Brothers cover band.
WSJ: Richard Clarke warns of cyberattacks from China.
WSJ: Upside down: India sends outsourcing jobs to the U.S.
WSJ: A payroll tax break in the works?
USAT: Victims of tainted drywall from China are awarded a $55 million settlement.
USAT: Lots of incentives to put solar panels on the roofs of homes. Too bad most of them aren’t American made.
WaPo: The Washington Post editorial board praises the UAW for its willingness to compromise.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014