June 15, 2012 Headlines: Bad Economic News, Construction in China, and More
WSJ: Manufacturing fell in the New York Fed region.
The Hill: Rising first-time jobless claims.
WSJ: Can China build the world’s tallest building in 9 months?
Bloomberg: According to the Romney campaign, Mitt Romney’s tough stance on China is a major step from President Obama’s stance.
NYT: Perspective on China’s rise.
WaPo: China’s space program has sent two men and a woman to a temporary space station.
NYT: What happens to those who violate the orthodoxy of China’s Communist Party?
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013