June 15, 2012 Headlines: Bad Economic News, Construction in China, and More
WSJ: Manufacturing fell in the New York Fed region.
The Hill: Rising first-time jobless claims.
WSJ: Can China build the world’s tallest building in 9 months?
Bloomberg: According to the Romney campaign, Mitt Romney’s tough stance on China is a major step from President Obama’s stance.
NYT: Perspective on China’s rise.
WaPo: China’s space program has sent two men and a woman to a temporary space station.
NYT: What happens to those who violate the orthodoxy of China’s Communist Party?
Related recent Blogs
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013