June 15, 2012 Headlines: Bad Economic News, Construction in China, and More
WSJ: Manufacturing fell in the New York Fed region.
The Hill: Rising first-time jobless claims.
WSJ: Can China build the world’s tallest building in 9 months?
Bloomberg: According to the Romney campaign, Mitt Romney’s tough stance on China is a major step from President Obama’s stance.
NYT: Perspective on China’s rise.
WaPo: China’s space program has sent two men and a woman to a temporary space station.
NYT: What happens to those who violate the orthodoxy of China’s Communist Party?
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013