June 19, 2012 Headlines: China's Entrepreneurs, Skilled Workers Suffer, G-20, and More
WSJ: The complications with starting a business in China.
NYT: Skilled workers continue to suffer the recession, accepting lower pay.
Politico: The House Intelligence Committee is investigating Chinese telecommunications companies.
Bloomberg: Japan is about to become the second-largest market for solar power.
AP: The G-20 summit in Mexico shows world leaders united behind job creation policies. Will any action come of it?
NYT: A Chinese spacecraft has docked with a small space station.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013