Link between American Manufacturing and Emergency Preparedness
Tomorrow, the American Alliance for Manufacturing (AAM) will be releasing a report co-authored by former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge and Assistant Secretary Robert B. Stephan. The report focuses on the importance of American manufacturing to the nation's emergency preparedness.
There will be a press conference to unveil the report:
WHEN: Wednesday, July 25, 9:30 am ET.
WHERE: National Press Club, First Amendment Room, Washington, DC.
- Gov. Tom Ridge, first Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and former Governor of Pennsylvania.
- Robert B. Stephan, former Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for Infrastructure Protection, and retired U.S. Air Force Colonel.
- Scott Paul, Executive Director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM).
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013