LISTEN: How did U.S. manufacturing jobs fare last month?
On INSIDE GOVERNMENT RADIO, Scott Paul, Executive Director, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), was asked about the most recent U.S. jobs report, which showed America's manufacturing sector gaining 37,000 jobs.
Paul said that that this manufacturing job creation is "welcome," but that the country still has a "long way to go."
In a wide-ranging interview with host Jason Fornicola, Paul explained the policies that could most help to stimulate growth in the U.S. manufacturing sector.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013