LISTEN: KSFO Radio -- Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), says BART should favor American-made
In an interview this morning on San Francisco KSFO radio, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul described how the SF BART transit system will soon decide on a $3 billion contract to purchase new train cars. Paul explained that BART officials should consider the level of domestic content in the various proposals they've received, and go with the most American-made option.
Paul's interview starts at 47:16 into the morning program with hosts Brian Sussman and Melanie Morgan. Click here to listen to the full interview.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Japan's currency moves are heating up a trade problem • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013