March 1, 2012 Headlines: Romney Hits China Currency, Fast-Track Trade Debate, China and Europe, and More
WSJ: China is no longer purchasing U.S. securities.
AP: Chinese manufacturing gained momentum in February.
NYT: Ethnic clashes in western China leave over 20 dead.
The Hill: The Club For Growth wants lawmakers to let China’s currency cheating slide.
NPR: The top city for international finance? It’s not New York, and it’s not Hong Kong. It’s London.
The Hill: Senate Minority Leader McConnell hopes to vote on fast-track authorization by Memorial Day.
WSJ: Romney hits China’s currency cheating.
The Hill: USTR Ron Kirk says that Japan is the linchpin in Asia-Pacific trade talks.
WSJ: What are the implications of China’s state-owned enterprises?
Related recent Blogs
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014