March 1, 2012 Headlines: Romney Hits China Currency, Fast-Track Trade Debate, China and Europe, and More
WSJ: China is no longer purchasing U.S. securities.
AP: Chinese manufacturing gained momentum in February.
NYT: Ethnic clashes in western China leave over 20 dead.
The Hill: The Club For Growth wants lawmakers to let China’s currency cheating slide.
NPR: The top city for international finance? It’s not New York, and it’s not Hong Kong. It’s London.
The Hill: Senate Minority Leader McConnell hopes to vote on fast-track authorization by Memorial Day.
WSJ: Romney hits China’s currency cheating.
The Hill: USTR Ron Kirk says that Japan is the linchpin in Asia-Pacific trade talks.
WSJ: What are the implications of China’s state-owned enterprises?
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013