March 1, 2012 Headlines: Romney Hits China Currency, Fast-Track Trade Debate, China and Europe, and More
WSJ: China is no longer purchasing U.S. securities.
AP: Chinese manufacturing gained momentum in February.
NYT: Ethnic clashes in western China leave over 20 dead.
The Hill: The Club For Growth wants lawmakers to let China’s currency cheating slide.
NPR: The top city for international finance? It’s not New York, and it’s not Hong Kong. It’s London.
The Hill: Senate Minority Leader McConnell hopes to vote on fast-track authorization by Memorial Day.
WSJ: Romney hits China’s currency cheating.
The Hill: USTR Ron Kirk says that Japan is the linchpin in Asia-Pacific trade talks.
WSJ: What are the implications of China’s state-owned enterprises?
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013