March 27, 2012 Headlines: Should Be Made in America Kicks Off, Bernanke Pessimistic, and More
AAM’s “Should Be Made in America” campaign kicked off yesterday. Coverage from the San Francisco Chronicle, Business News, LA Times, AFP, Oakland Tribune, and KGO Bay Area TV.
The Hill: Fed Chairman Bernanke tempers enthusiasm around recent jobs numbers.
WSJ: The trouble with affecting change in China.
The Atlantic: Green Jobs are not as plentiful as you would think.
WSJ: More on the market for luxury goods in China.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014