March 27, 2012 Headlines: Should Be Made in America Kicks Off, Bernanke Pessimistic, and More
AAM’s “Should Be Made in America” campaign kicked off yesterday. Coverage from the San Francisco Chronicle, Business News, LA Times, AFP, Oakland Tribune, and KGO Bay Area TV.
The Hill: Fed Chairman Bernanke tempers enthusiasm around recent jobs numbers.
WSJ: The trouble with affecting change in China.
The Atlantic: Green Jobs are not as plentiful as you would think.
WSJ: More on the market for luxury goods in China.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013