March 27, 2012 Headlines: Should Be Made in America Kicks Off, Bernanke Pessimistic, and More
AAM’s “Should Be Made in America” campaign kicked off yesterday. Coverage from the San Francisco Chronicle, Business News, LA Times, AFP, Oakland Tribune, and KGO Bay Area TV.
The Hill: Fed Chairman Bernanke tempers enthusiasm around recent jobs numbers.
WSJ: The trouble with affecting change in China.
The Atlantic: Green Jobs are not as plentiful as you would think.
WSJ: More on the market for luxury goods in China.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013