March 27, 2012 Headlines: Should Be Made in America Kicks Off, Bernanke Pessimistic, and More
AAM’s “Should Be Made in America” campaign kicked off yesterday. Coverage from the San Francisco Chronicle, Business News, LA Times, AFP, Oakland Tribune, and KGO Bay Area TV.
The Hill: Fed Chairman Bernanke tempers enthusiasm around recent jobs numbers.
WSJ: The trouble with affecting change in China.
The Atlantic: Green Jobs are not as plentiful as you would think.
WSJ: More on the market for luxury goods in China.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014