March 30, 2012 Headlines: Selling to China's Military, Jobless Claims Fall, Changes at Foxconn, and More
WSJ: Will American companies be selling high-tech hardware to China’s military?
The Hill: Economic growth in Q4 of 2011 grew faster than expected.
WSJ: Jobless claims continue to fall.
IW: Honda is opening a new North American plant in Mexico.
WaPo: Is the economy doing better than previously thought?
AP: Foxconn pledges to limit hours, will consumers be willing to pay more for their products?
WaPo: Apple’s new CEO Tim Cook met with China’s Vice Premier Li Keqiang.
IHT: The value of skilled manufacturing jobs.
Related recent Blogs
- A look at apparel manufacturing on the anniversary of the Bangladeshi factory disaster • by mmcmullan • 04/24/2014
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014