March 30, 2012 Headlines: Selling to China's Military, Jobless Claims Fall, Changes at Foxconn, and More
WSJ: Will American companies be selling high-tech hardware to China’s military?
The Hill: Economic growth in Q4 of 2011 grew faster than expected.
WSJ: Jobless claims continue to fall.
IW: Honda is opening a new North American plant in Mexico.
WaPo: Is the economy doing better than previously thought?
AP: Foxconn pledges to limit hours, will consumers be willing to pay more for their products?
WaPo: Apple’s new CEO Tim Cook met with China’s Vice Premier Li Keqiang.
IHT: The value of skilled manufacturing jobs.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014