March 8, 2012 Headlines: China's Cyber-Threats, Obama and Green Jobs, Eurozone Problems Continue, and More
A new report calls attention to China’s growing cyber-warfare capabilities. Coverage from the Washington Post, The Hong Kong Sun-Daily, Bloomberg, PC World, and The Wall Street Journal.
NYT: President Obama toured a truck factory yesterday to push for green manufacturing jobs.
The Hill: Previewing tomorrow’s employment numbers, signs are pointing to a successful February.
WSJ: The effect of China’s currency cheating on her neighbors.
Bloomberrg: German factory orders are down, dragged by the slowing of the EuroZone.
Reuters: Updates from the National People’s Congress 2012: New detention powers.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014