March 8, 2012 Headlines: China's Cyber-Threats, Obama and Green Jobs, Eurozone Problems Continue, and More
A new report calls attention to China’s growing cyber-warfare capabilities. Coverage from the Washington Post, The Hong Kong Sun-Daily, Bloomberg, PC World, and The Wall Street Journal.
NYT: President Obama toured a truck factory yesterday to push for green manufacturing jobs.
The Hill: Previewing tomorrow’s employment numbers, signs are pointing to a successful February.
WSJ: The effect of China’s currency cheating on her neighbors.
Bloomberrg: German factory orders are down, dragged by the slowing of the EuroZone.
Reuters: Updates from the National People’s Congress 2012: New detention powers.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013