May 10, 2012 Headlines: China's National Dream, Congress Takes Action on Trade, Chen Guangcheng and More
The Atlantic: Trying to decipher the Chinese Dream.
The Hill: Congress wants to protect domestic footwear companies from foreign dumping.
NYT: Tracking manufacturing growth across the country.
The Hill: Yesterday the House passed a reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank.
TIME: What's next for the Eurozone?
WSJ: The Chen Guangcheng saga gives little hope for a future of Chinese dissent.
NYT: The future of manufacturing.
The Hill: A renewed push for tax cuts for companies that bring jobs back home.
Related recent Blogs
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013