May 10, 2012 Headlines: China's National Dream, Congress Takes Action on Trade, Chen Guangcheng and More
The Atlantic: Trying to decipher the Chinese Dream.
The Hill: Congress wants to protect domestic footwear companies from foreign dumping.
NYT: Tracking manufacturing growth across the country.
The Hill: Yesterday the House passed a reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank.
TIME: What's next for the Eurozone?
WSJ: The Chen Guangcheng saga gives little hope for a future of Chinese dissent.
NYT: The future of manufacturing.
The Hill: A renewed push for tax cuts for companies that bring jobs back home.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013