May 17, 2012 Headlines: Germany-China Relationship, Industrial Production Up, Summer Employment, and More
IHT: Germany and China are building a close relationship, and that has some observers taking note.
WSJ: Industrial production rises.
MW: The solar industry is bracing for a decision on imposing tariffs on illegal Chinese goods.
TIME: First-time unemployment claims are unchanged since last week.
The Hill: Lawmakers want reciprocal access to China’s banks.
NYDN: Summer employment will be up this year, including in manufacturing.
Krugman: Comparing Q1 GDP growth across developed nations.
WSJ: The economic growth and model of a modern Chinese megalopolis.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013