May 22, 2012 Headlines: NASA outsources, manufacturing groups call for action on currency, "reshoring" may be underway...
A successful first test launch for NASA's plan to outsource space missions to privately funded companies now that the Space Shuttle is retired.
A broad coalition of U.S. manufacturing groups have signed a letter to the Obama Administration calling for action on currency manipulation in negotiation of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
Solid evidence that manufacturing may be coming back to the U.S. from overseas...
Plans for a "Made in America" festival are underway.
What exactly happened in China recently when a major party official was ousted?
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013