May 23, 2012 Headlines: Obama and Green Jobs, China Currency Update, Ford Debt Rating Increased, and More
AP: President Obama heads to Iowa on Thursday to push green manufacturing.
WSJ: The Fed won’t rule out more quantitative easing.
CAF: AAM and a variety of other manufacturing groups have sent a letter to the President asking him to address China’s currency manipulation.
Bloomberg: Ford’s debt rating was increased from “junk” to “investment”.
WSJ: The appeal of China’s state-owned companies is falling.
USAT: American automakers are pushed to capacity.
WSJ: Want a job as a internet censor for China’s communist regime? Now’s your chance to apply.
The Atlantic: Do we know what we don’t know about China?
NYT: Chinese cars are now made in Bulgaria.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013