May 8, 2012 Headlines: Romney Takes on China Currency, Boeing 787 on Display, Eurozone Crisis, and More
TB: Mitt Romney hosted a town hall meeting at a factory in Ohio yesterday, and pledges to hold China accountable.
NYT: Meanwhile, President Obama calls on Congress to focus on job creation, including clean energy manufacturing.
The Atlantic: The American-made Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the most high-tech aircraft since the advent of the jet engine, is on display in Washington this week.
TBP: Analysis of the Eurozone crisis.
The Hill: A new bill in the House would help small firms boost exports.
NYT: The Chinese regime has expelled al-Jazeera's English-language bureau.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013