May 9, 2012 Headlines: Obama Tours Nanotech Plant, Ford Ups Production, Rising Chinese Middle Class, and More
ATU: President Obama was in Albany, NY to tour a nanotechnology plant yesterday.
R&D: For is planning to up production by 40,000 vehicles in 2012.
LAT: Cities are posed to become manufacturing hubs over the next decade.
NYT: The intrigue behind the Cheng Guangcheng case.
The Hill: Export-Import Bank deal appears to be in the works.
WSJ: Chinese demand for luxury goods shows no signs of stopping.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013